Make sure you take a hard look and ask the right questions to eliminate disappointments down the road. Service and attention to detail are the key factors to ensuring your landscape, hardscape and/or yard maintenance project is completed to your satisfaction. Whether you’re installing a simple landscape, pool deck or a complete outdoor-living space, the quality of the landscape contractor is important, extremely important!
What to look for:
1. Professionalism – Are they prompt in returning your calls? Do they show up on time for project meetings? Are they respectful of your valuable time by being focused, organized, and prepared for meetings?
2. Proposals – Are you presented a detailed, complete proposal that incorporates all of your project needs and wants?
3. Customer References – Are you provided with a list of references with contact names and phone numbers of people who will discuss their honest opinions of the company?
4. Project Examples – Are you shown examples of similar projects they have completed for your review and discussion?
5. Design Capability – Are they equipped to provide and share design advice for your project? Do they have a designer on staff?
6. Competitive Pricing – Once a project has been designed and presented, is their pricing competitive and meets the project elements you requested? “You get what you pay for” has always been true and especially in the landscaping business. There are many unseen ways to cut corners. If having a cheap price is your driving motivation, then more than likely you will be getting a cheap job. Choosing a company on price alone is never a good idea.
7. Management Participation – Is the management and the representative you are working with going to be involved in your project? Will they be paying special attention to the design details of the project, overseeing construction, and directing their crew in meeting the key elements of their proposal and communicating back to you?
Exceeding the clients’ expectations by listening to your ideas, wants, and needs is how Swan Creek Landscaping, Inc. has built a quality reputation over the past nine years, while adhering to the highest corporate standards in the industry today. If you are looking for a quality company to handle your Landscaping, Hardscapes and/or Yard Maintenance needs in the Cecil and Harford County area, please pick up the phone and call Swan Creek Landscaping.
Phone – 410.378.8668